Sunday, January 22, 2012

jan 23- 27

Check Gradespeed

Laptops
Remember, part of your employability skills grade is based on you bringing your laptop to class and using for ACT words and other assignments.

ACT words
Complete your ACT word assignment through Edmodo, using your laptop.

All ADC academy students must submit this assignment on line, using Edmodo. If you are in the ADC academy and you do not submit through Edmodo, your grade will be a zero.

ACT words must be submitted individually.


Electronic devices
Cell phones, portable music players, headphones, earbuds, and other electronic devices are not permitted. This is a school rule.

If I see one of those items, I will ask you to give it to me.

If you give it to me, I will give it back to you at the end of class.

If you choose not to give it to me, or contiunue to break this rule, I will write a referral.

The only exception is your school-issued laptop & ear buds, I believe. That means if you are using your school-issued laptop and ear buds for assigned work, this is permitted....at this point in time. This could change if my understanding is incorrect.


Today:

Take Safety Exam if you have not

Complete Safety Performance Exam if you have not

Join Edmodo and submit ACT words.
5B
ypluew

6B
7haz6j

Work in sketchbooks.


Complete the Graphic Design Career worksheet

Complete the resume and cover letter assignment_due today. You could submit this through Edmodo.